The LG G5 is one of the latest versions of the new LG phones in the market and are selling out, it was first launched in UK on 8th April 5, 2016 and arriving in the US on 1ST April 2016 at a cost of $629. It is the first make from Southern Korea.
Compared to other android phones, it is said to be the best because of the following features;
- It is small and easier to hold, reaching its corners is possible.
- It is Nano sim tray.
- It measures 149.4*73.9*7.7
It does not only have a huge name but it has a sleek, premium design, a QHD screen and an improved camera.
It contains 820 processor 4GB of RAM.A front facing camera of 8mp with a normal angle.
You can double tap the display to wake the device.
It is 5.3 inch LG G5.One does not have to turn on the LG G5 display since its features are always on display even when it’s off.
Reasons why LG G5 is the suitable gift for a loved one;
- It creates a lot of memories.
- It is expensive, therefore the person sees the importance of sharing expensive items like the phone
- It creates joy to the receiver and the giver
- It pleases the person rather than losing out to intimacy
- It shows value to the person hence feeling important
- It opens a new experience
- It is a sign of appreciation to the person after working hard
- It show generosity and a source of expensiveness and abundance
- It improves one’s performance after receiving the phone as a gift to get more
- It creates exploration to the gifted person due to the curiosity of knowing more about the differences with other phones
- It creates a sense of belonging in a community of people with the latest versions of phones